среда, 10 мая 2017 г.

Endometriosis Awareness - I dont Normally post about this, but its important to understand that just because someone doesnt look sick on the outside, doesnt mean they arent sick on the inside. I suffer from pain almost every single day, my stomach is covered in scars from surgeries my emotions are a mess on a daily basis. Endo isnt just a bad period.


Endometriosis Awareness - I dont Normally post about this, but its important to understand that just because someone doesnt look sick on the outside, doesnt mean they arent sick on the inside. I suffer from pain almost every single day, my stomach is covered in scars from surgeries my emotions are a mess on a daily basis. Endo isnt just a bad period.

Original article and pictures take https://imgur.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий